Many around me describe 2016 as a horrible year but I don’t want to talk about the bad things because to me, the good outweighed the bad: this year I begun discovering who I really am, took important steps when it comes to my education and travelled to a different continent.
Sounds like good memories to me, so here are the highlights of 2016:
- I graduated high school: That’s it! This girl is a high school graduate and the future is brighter than ever! I’m grateful for all the friends I made and all the memories I’m sure I’ll remember forever. Now I’m ready for university and all the fun memories I’ll get to make.
- I started a blog: Writing and photography are some of my biggest passions and now I have a platform to display them so one day I can look back and remember all the fun I had!
- I went on summer holiday with my best friends: For the second time, my friends and I spent a week in the middle of nature, just making memories and growing closer together! Simple things mean so much when you do them with people you love!
- I travelled on an airplane for the first time: random adventures are meant to bring us good memories and my trip to Madrid was one of the best weeks I’ve had so far.
- I volunteered in Africa: In october I travelled to Tanzania and let’s just say it was the best month of my life! I met amazing people, made friends from all over the world and got to spend time with some pretty amazing kids!
Another year spent with friends and family making little happy memories!
There are many more things that made this year so special and I’m so grateful for the things I have and the friends I made!
This year was one of my favourites so 2017 bring it on because I’m ready for you!